Base Culture Nutty Pumpkin Bread, Snack Size | Delicious 100% Paleo, Gluten, Grain, Dairy, and Soy Free (4g Protein Per Loaf, 16 Count)
Base Culture Nutty Pumpkin Bread, Snack Size | Delicious 100% Paleo, Gluten, Grain, Dairy, and Soy Free (4g Protein Per Loaf, 16 Count) by Base Culture at Gluten Free Flour. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Paleo is our passion.At Base Culture, we are dedicated to giving you the tools needed to help embrace an all-natural and healthy lifestyle, WITHOUT having to compromise on taste. We believe food should be consumed as nature intended. Simple, minimal and without artificial ingredients and preservatives.Simple IngredientsOur gluten free pumpkin bread is made with 15 ingredients. The main are; pumpkin, coconut flour, pecans, cashews and honey.Natural Whole FoodsOur products are safe for those who h
Product Description & Reviews
Paleo is our passion.At Base Culture, we are dedicated to giving you the tools needed to help embrace an all-natural and healthy lifestyle, WITHOUT having to compromise on taste. We believe food should be consumed as nature intended. Simple, minimal and without artificial ingredients and preservatives.Simple IngredientsOur gluten free pumpkin bread is made with 15 ingredients. The main are; pumpkin, coconut flour, pecans, cashews and honey.Natural Whole FoodsOur products are safe for those who have gluten sensitivities or intolerances, yet still crave wholesome and natural baked desserts or delicious paleo snacks. Only natural sugars are used to sweeten our products.Paleo RecognitionThis is 100% certified paleo pumpkin bread. ALL our paleo products are grain/gluten free, kosher certified and Non-GMO verified.We ship our products frozen with 2 inches of dry ice. Our 2-day shipping method allows for the dry ice to melt by the time it arrives at your doorstep. Since our products are made with seeds and nuts, all our products can be frozen, thawed, and FROZEN AGAIN without damage to taste or quality.
Features & Highlights
- OUR CULTURE: At Base Culture, we believe in the primal integrity of each of our delectable creations. Grain free. Gluten Free. Dairy free. Non-GMO, Soy free. and Paleo Certified. We've re-imagined our old favorite treats (brownies and almond butter, anyone?) and regular meal staples, in their purest, healthier form, using only ingredients that fuel our body. And, we've worked hard to create an eclectic array of options, so your paleo snacks and indulgences can always feel brand new.
- YOU COME FIRST: Bottom line, we want you to be happy. You have absolutely no need to worry about getting an unsatisfactory product. We promise to return your money or send a replacement if you are not happy with your purchase. Just reach out and let us know how we can make your experience as great as it can possibly be!
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD: What we love most about our Nutty Pumpkin Bread is its versatility. It's the perfect breakfast bread and it's the perfect base for a pumpkin dessert. It's 100% Gluten, Grain, Dairy, GMO, and Soy Free bread. We use all-organic maple syrup, natural honey, and real pumpkin in our paleo pumpkin bread makes it the perfect sweet fall treat, satisfying your sweet-tooth craving year-round! And that's it - that's all our ingredients. It's simple and it's pure. Your typical pumpkin bread has white flour and lots (and lots) of sugar. That's what makes ours so special.
- COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS: New to the paleo diet? Let us do our best to explain our paleo pumpkin bread. Our Nutty Pumpkin Bread (and every other product we make) is made from all-organic maple syrup, natural honey, and real pumpkin. There are no wheats or grains, or artificial ingredients in any of our items. Yes, it is already baked, no further cooking is needed. Feel free to warm it up in the oven or toaster if you'd like. Contains no peanuts, all our products are made in our own peanut free facility located in Clearwater, FL. All products are certified Non-GMO and Gluten Free. Lastly, we ar
- HOW TO STORE PUMPKIN BREAD: We HIGHLY recommend storing our gluten free pumpkin bread in the refrigerator. Our paleo breads are created with only 100% all-natural ingredients and ZERO preservatives to provide you with the best gluten free snack option possible. Without preservatives the average shelf life is shortened. In the freezer it will last up to 9 MONTHS and in the fridge it will last 2 WEEKA. PLEASE GET THE PRODUCT TO A COLD PLACE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE, so you can enjoy it for a longer period of time! Because our products are made from seeds and nuts, you do not have to w
Base Culture -- Dropship
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Base Culture -- Dropship
9.25 x 3.75 x 10.75 inches
5 x 4 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Base Culture, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781522967408, isbn: 1522967400,
More than 110 delicious recipes gathered with flavor, freshness, and ease of preparation in mind, and mouthwatering photographs of every finished dish to whet your appetite and inspire you. Every recipe is compliant with the Specific Carbohydrate Die...
mpn: colour illustrations, ean: 9780692379943, isbn: 0692379940,
Revised (2018)Created with the busy cook and family in mind, Breanna Emmitt takes you right into her kitchen where she prepared only paleo autoimmune protocol meals for six months before she finally came clean with her husband, Chris. In that time,...
mpn: 100011, ean: 0888849001903,
Your favorite seasonal flavor is now available as a Quest Protein Bar! Discover the incredible taste of our pumpkin pie bar complete with pie crust chunks. This special edition flavor is only available for a limited time, so stock up before it goes b...
ean: 9780847841042, isbn: 9780847841042,
INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards -- 2014 FinalistAn irreverent cookbook filled with inventive recipes for baking that deliver a punch. Libbie Summers is not your run-of-the-mill cook. Growing up, she was the kind of child who dunked her potato chips ...