NorthWest Fork Gluten-Free 30 Day Emergency Food Supply (Kosher, Non-GMO, Vegan) - 10+ Year Shelf Life - 90 Servings
NorthWest Fork Gluten-Free 30 Day Emergency Food Supply (Kosher, Non-GMO, Vegan) - 10+ Year Shelf Life - 90 Servings by NorthWest Fork at Gluten Free Flour. MPN: 2343626794. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 30 days of emergency food from Oregon's valleys Whether preparing for a trek or ensuring you and your family will be ready in a time of need, NorthWest Fork makes sure you won't sacrifice health or flavor. We locally source gluten-free oats made from cleaned, de-hulled and lightly roasted seeds that are steamed and flaked in Eugene, Oregon. Black and pinto beans are precooked, dehydrated and flaked in Oregon's beautiful Umpqua Valley. A blend of fruits grown in the tropical sunshine round out yo
Product Description & Reviews
30 days of emergency food from Oregon's valleys Whether preparing for a trek or ensuring you and your family will be ready in a time of need, NorthWest Fork makes sure you won't sacrifice health or flavor. We locally source gluten-free oats made from cleaned, de-hulled and lightly roasted seeds that are steamed and flaked in Eugene, Oregon. Black and pinto beans are precooked, dehydrated and flaked in Oregon's beautiful Umpqua Valley. A blend of fruits grown in the tropical sunshine round out your diet. We lightly season our meals with flavor blends crafted and produced in small town Sutherlin, Oregon. 30-day food supply includes six thickly-lined, resealable bags containing 15 servings each. Heavy duty oxygen absorbers make sure your meals stay fresh for at least 10 years. Each box contains a total of six 15 serving sized meals. The meals included are: Strawberry Banana Oatmeal: The best part of waking up is knowing you can count on a hearty meal. Organic sugars sweeten the gluten free oat and fruit blend. Tropical Trio Oatmeal: Mix up your diet with sweet and tangy mangos, pineapple and banana. Organic sugars lightly sweeten the gluten free oats. Black Bean Chipotle Stew: A hearty mid-day meal with a kick. Seasoned with a flavorful chipotle blend of spices. Eat over rice or quinoa or enjoy on its own.l Pinto Bean Stew: Thick stew that will keep you full on your treks with simple and back to nature ingredients that give you protein. Wrap it up in a burrito, eat it over rice or just chow down. Green Pea Soup: Just like grandma made. Garlic, onions and a dash of salt flavor California-grown green peas. Black Bean Soup: It's black beans. Pure protein with classic simplicity you can count on. Vegan, kosher and soy, gluten, nut and GMO free. Packaged in resealable 5.5ml thick Mylar bags. Maintains freshness for two months after opening.Click Add To Cart Now!
Features & Highlights
- YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED. Introducing our new line of thicker, resealable, and stand up bags! Our packages are now 25% thicker than our previous pouches making them even more durable and great for throwing in your go-bag.
- FLAVORFUL & HEALTHFUL? YES PLEASE!: All our ingredients are natural, vegan, non-GMO, kosher, and sourced from local, Oregonian suppliers! Our oats are certified gluten-free, making our emergency food supply a perfect choice with those suffering from gluten allergies, or adhering to a gluten-free diet. Most of the food used in our recipes is grown in the Pacific Northwest and is hand-picked by Oregonians, to ensure every last pea, bean and oat flake live up to our high quality standards!
- MAXIMUM FRESHNESS: Each 30 Day emergency food supply is packed once your order is placed, to ensure you get a fresh, long-lasting batch! All food is hand-packed by locals in a processing plant licensed by the Oregon Department of Agriculture, under stringently controlled conditions. Our food is contained within Mylar Bags with O² Absorbers, preventing oxidation and qualitative degradation, while in storage. When rehydrated, each serving makes a FULL pint of food, simply by adding hot water!
- TREMENDOUS VARIETY: Emergency food shouldn't be bland! Our 30 Day Emergency Food Supply contains six, 15-serving sized meals including: Strawberry Banana Oatmeal, Tropical Trio Oatmeal, Seasoned Green Pea Soup, Black Bean Soup, Pinto Bean Stew, and Black Bean Chipotle Stew. Armed with these amazing food selections, you'll long for every last scoop!
- 10-YEAR SHELF LIFE: Who knows what the next decade might bring? No one does, but you can at least be proactive and fly through the next ten years, maintaining your peace of mind and saving your sanity, when others might be scrambling for last-minute preparations. Consider buying your 30 Day Emergency Supply as investing in food insurance - would you risk going without food for even a SINGLE day? So Click Add To Cart Now & Stock Up!
Gluten Free Restaurants
12 x 8 x 16 inches
12 x 8 x 16 inches
Have questions about this item (2343626794), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NorthWest Fork, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ECOP011CSE, ean: 0854147004472,
Our Earth's Natural Alternative 7'' all occasion heavy-duty round plate is made from 100 percent sustainable and renewable natural wheat stalk fiber and bagasse (sugarcane fiber). The material is derived from the plant stalk, not the actual food grai...
mpn: 9781628600872, ean: 9781628600872, isbn: 162860087X,
New York Times Bestseller Wildly popular food blogger and critically acclaimed author of The Ancestral Table returns with over 200 weeknight-friendly dishes that taste so good, you'll finally throw out that emergency stack o...
ean: 9781118137758, isbn: 1118137752,
Cooking for Special Diets provides the skills and techniques needed to address special diets while providing culinary inspiration for healthy, wholesome meals for these consumers and guests. This text teaches readers how to widen the scope of their o...
ean: 9780470587836, isbn: 9780470587836,
Baking for Special Diets teaches readers how to widen the scope of their offerings and create flavorful recipes to meet all kinds of dietary needs. This text explains the wide range of dietary challenges of which pastry chefs and bakers should be con...