P.A.N. White Corn Meal - Pre-cooked Gluten Free and Kosher Flour for Arepas, 50 Pounds (22.68 Kilograms) (800 Ounces)
P.A.N. White Corn Meal - Pre-cooked Gluten Free and Kosher Flour for Arepas, 50 Pounds (22.68 Kilograms) (800 Ounces) by P.A.N. at Gluten Free Flour. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Delicious arepas can now be your specialty! Harina P.A.N. is one of the most popular brands of corn flour. Versatile and perfect for a wide range ofdishes such as arepas, empanadas, cornbread, bollos, hallacas, pupusas, tamales to mention just a few.P.A.N. pre-cooked corn meal is a unique product made out of pure corn. Gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings.The production process is chemical free. Just by adding water, P.A.N. makes instant corn dough,
Product Description & Reviews
Delicious arepas can now be your specialty! Harina P.A.N. is one of the most popular brands of corn flour. Versatile and perfect for a wide range ofdishes such as arepas, empanadas, cornbread, bollos, hallacas, pupusas, tamales to mention just a few.P.A.N. pre-cooked corn meal is a unique product made out of pure corn. Gluten-free and does not contain any preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings.The production process is chemical free. Just by adding water, P.A.N. makes instant corn dough, creating a variety of delicious and easy corn based dishesthat can be adapted to different tastes and customs.How to Prepare the DoughPreparing the dough is an easy process:- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a container.- Add salt and gradually mix in 2 ½ cups of corn meal.- Briefly knead the mixture until a smooth dough is formed and then let it rest for 3 minutes.How to Prepare ArepasSeparate dough in 10 pieces. Take one portion in your hands and shape it into a ball, then press it with your palms to form a large patty shape of about 10 cmor 3 ½ inches in diameter. Place onto a griddle or frying pan over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until brown on both sides, and serve hot.Open the arepa and fill it with cheese, ham, eggs, salad or anything else you might put in a sandwich.About usThe product was intended to bear a name that represented all that an arepa meant, which is that it was to be the "Venezuelan bread" or "pan" in Spanish.It was thus that it came be called P.A.N., acronym for Productos Alimenticios Nacionales.On December 10, 1960 P.A.N. was launched and achieved great success, from a complete satisfaction of the Venezuelan consumer.Today, P.A.N. is found in more than 60 countries, bringing the delicious flavor of corn to consumers in an easy and practical way to prepare their favoritecorn based recipes.
Features & Highlights
- THE MOST POPULAR WHITE CORN MEAL - Pre-cooked white corn meal P.A.N. from Empresas Polar is made with 100% selected White Corn which allows to obtain a soft dough ideal for the preparation of traditional Latin-American dishes. It has become one of the most popular and cherished brands of pre-cooked cornmeal
- EASY TO PREPARE - Our white corn meal is pre-cooked, meaning your delicious meals will take less time to be ready! Just by adding water, P.A.N. makes instant corn dough, creating a variety of delicious corn based dishes. It can be cooked on a cast iron pan, grill, arepa maker, arepa toaster, griddle or oven. Cook it without oil for a fat free version! Keep in a clean, dry place
- GET READY FOR CREATIVE AND TRADITIONAL MEALS -Perfect to prepare a substitute for bread in a latino brunch and main ingredient for Venezuelan, Colombian or Mexican recipes such as crisp arepas, arepas dulces (sweet arepas), cornbread, corn pancakes, empanadas, tortillas, polenta, galletas (corn cookies), hallacas venezolanas, milho frito, corn chips, and more!
- KOSHER, HALAL, 100% GLUTEN FREE - Gluten Free, without preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings. Ingredients: pre-cooked white corn enriched with Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate. Please, refer to full list of ingredients below
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. - Manufactured with the highest standards of quality for grocery products by International Grains and Cereals LLC under the license of Alimentos Polar
International Grains and Cereals LLC
Gluten Free Cornbread Recipe
International Grains and Cereals LLC
Have questions about this item (0854675005040), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by P.A.N., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Deep in the hills of Tennessee, midway between Nashville and Knoxville lies a little community called Muddy Pond. During September and October, you can smell the aroma of fresh made sorghum syrup being made by the Guenther family. Stop by the Muddy P...
mpn: 10164, ean: 0895392001793,
Turn Up the Heat with JalapenosWith Harmony House dehydrated jalapeno peppers, you can add a little pop and pizzazz to your favorite recipe. Try throwing some dehydrated jalapenos in your cornbread, stew, soup, casserole, breading batter, in your scr...
To make fresh blue corn tortillas at home, it's as simple as adding water. This fine-textured masa harina makes blue corn tortillas that have a smooth texture, and a rich corn flavor that's subtly sweet. There's truly nothing that compares to eating ...
mpn: 6008B25, ean: 0039978109187,
Bob's Red Mill Organic Medium Grind Cornmeal is different because we leave the germ and bran in! That makes it more nutritious and it retains its natural corn flavor. Try our Medium Grind Cornmeal in your next cornbread recipe and notice the rich fla...